Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gray hairs? At five???

Today as he was enjoying an apple, I noticed something:

No, not the freakishly large, out of proportion, alien-like head (that's for another post entirely)..... That, right there...What's in his hair....Looks like maybe a gray hair to me.... what do you think? Here's another shot:

I grabbed at it and it came away from his head quite easily. I also noticed that it had a much more coarse texture than LD's hair. His hair is coarse - like his daddy's. But not THIS coarse. And it's a little longer than the rest of his hair... and really more white than gray.....

Now... do you notice a guilty look on this dog's face? Oh I do.....

The gray hair wasn't a gray hair at all... but a DOG hair that LD picked up because he spends so much time rolling around with THIS dog... 
 

This dog, who happens to enjoy taking his naps on the couch... and on LD's pillow... and anywhere else he can find that's soft.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment